Upper Humber Rod and Gun Association

Hours and Location



Posted by [email protected] on June 25, 2017 at 12:20 AM


Please remember to keep using the mail box and mail slot at the back bridge of the clubhouse, west end, to register your visits to the UHRGA range.

Your name, the date and time of your visit, which calibers you used, and how many rounds spent should be recorded on those index cards. This information is to be transfered to our log books later by one of our Executive or Board members. This information keeps us in line with the requirements of the CFO. By doing so and in particular should you own restricted or prohibited firearms, you must be able to demonstrate that you have used your firearm/s at an approved, registered and licensed range. This information and our log books was just reviewed by the Canadian Firearms Officials who recently visited and inspected our ranges and facilities. While it is your responsibility to fill in those cards, It is intended for your protection to follow and abide with this request.

Remember too that any of your guests who shoot MUST have insurance coverage. If they are a member of another club which has the same or equivelant coverage, they must show their current coverage card before any shooting activity. Any of your family members or guests who does not have an individual UHRGA Membership and NFA Insurance card, or equivelant as noted above, then they must pay the daily rate of $5.00 to cover the insurance cost. You, as a member of our Association, are responsible to ensure that insurance is carried or coverage is provided for your family members and guests during those visits. If the visiting family member or guest does not have insurance then please put the name of those persons on individual envelopes provided in the mail box. Make certain that the date and time of the visit is also recorded and with the fee enclosed, place each envelope in the mail slot prior to any shooting activity. This protects you, your family members and guest as well as others during your visits. If there is a shooting event going on which you are participating in and registering for, these fees will be collected prior to the event and all those names will recorded accordingly. Collected fees for insurance will be forwarded to the NFA insurance at a later date.

Membership application forms can be found on our website.They are available for New Members, Renewals, Youth and Students. For post secondary education, Student ID or proof of registration in an approved post secondary institution, university or college is required. Our NFA insurance has a $5,000,000 liability policy. That policy can be viewed under the website of the NFA, National Firearms Association.

Categories: None

Post a Comment


Oops, you forgot something.


The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In