|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on March 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM|
Upper Humber Rod and Gun Association
177 Goose Arm Road, Deer Lake,
www.upperhumberrodandgun.com March 05 / 2021
COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Range will open on Saturday, March 06 / 2021 at 9 AM.
Due to the declaration of a Public Health Emergency by the Province of Newfoundland Labrador, the Executive and Board of the Upper Humber Rod and Gun Association has enacted a Covid-19 Action Plan for Level-4 for our range facilities. We have also consulted with our local Dept. of Health for advice. There will be no indoor activity at our facilities until further notice.
We are now back at an Alert Awareness Level 4 and taking into account guidance from health authorities around outdoor activities which present a lower risk, but social distancing is still to be maintained;
Please note the following;
. Washroom facilities will not be available at this time
. There is a full closure of the club house and suspension of all group activities and rentals until further notice. (The only access to the building is for security, and emergency maintenance.)
. Use of outdoor ranges is permitted if the following guidelines are strictly maintained:
. A maximum of 10 persons as per Provincial guidelines under Level 4.
. Unless you are in a family bubble, Social Distancing shall be maintained at all
times. If the 2m distancing cannot be maintained a mask MUST be worn. We recommend wearing a mask during visits under Level 4.
· Social distancing shall be maintained by all range users. Protecting yourself and others is of major concern, and remember wearing a mask is a best safe practice.
· Use only every second shooting platform and/or maintain safe social distance between each person including those at shooting positions.
· Members/guests are responsible for their own hand washing measures / sanitization and each person will assume any and all risks when touching any surfaces.
· Leave absolutely nothing behind. Everything you bring in you will bring out. This includes shell casings, cartridges, boxes, drink bottles and cans.
· If others are using the range, please consult with them from a safe distance. Wait in your vehicle or safe area until they are finished if distancing cannot be maintained.
· Please be respectful of those waiting and try not to tie up the facility.
. If you have symptoms or feel unwell, please do not visit during these unwell times.
Our board will review/renew our action plan periodically and reserve the right to make immediate changes at discretion of the UHRGA Executive and Board and under the direction of health authorities. Notices will be posted on our website and facilities as necessary.
Government Regulations will be proclaimed the rule of the day.
Please keep yourself informed. Links are provided below for guidance.
These are trying times for everyone, let’s all do our part and by protecting yourself and others we will get through this together.
The road to our facility has been cleared periodically to facilitate emergency vehicles if the need should ever arise. The parking lot will not be cleared in its entirety at this time so limited parking will be available.
Note; While we try to maintain an open road in case of any emergency, our road is not cleared on any set scheduled time. Depending on weather conditions, it may not be open. We apologize in advance should you be inconvenienced during your visit.
Processing of memberships will continue and please feel free to direct any issues or concerns to me.
Deer Lake, NL
709 686 5228