|Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on February 1, 2021 at 7:50 AM|
UHRGA Newly Elected Executive / Board of Directors 2021
Good Morning Everyone,
Congratulations to the 2021 UHRGA Executive and Board of Directors.
We wish them every success with the Upper Humber Rod and Gun Association
President Wendell Smith
Vice President John Anstey
Secretary Chris Brake
Treasurer Angie Janes
Sgt. at Arms Brian Manuel
At the meeting Sam Butt was awarded a LIFE MEMBERSHIP. Sam has been a tremendous asset to the UHRGA and served as a board member for many years. Although not entirely sure, it was indicated that his involvement with this association goes back some 29 years. Apart from volunteering at our functions and youth events, and whatever else is on the go, Sam has been there. He has been taken care of our maintenance and up keep, often without assistance and working tirelessly to get the job done. It is always a pleasure working with Sam.
Congratulations Sam !
Status and Criteria for the Award
The title of “Life Member” and the status of “Life Membership” shall be awarded to a long-standing member of the Association who has:
· documented meritorious service to the Association over a period of at least 10 years
· served at least five consecutive or spaced terms as an Officer or Board member
· documented distinguished service to the Association.
Kenny White, Chairman of Delta Waterfowl's Humber Valley Chapter was awarded an Honorary Membership of our association. The conservation and advocacy group has been helping us and so many other groups in promoting their objectives. Since being introduced in our local area, Delta Waterfowl has assisted us in many forms with our
youth skills programs and in the promotion of outdoor activities and conservation efforts. Getting youth interested and involved at a young age is a big part of them participating in the greater outdoors later on in life. We have a great respect and gratitude for Kenny and Delta Waterfowl. Support them when you can.
Thank you Kenny, Well Deserved Sir !
Criteria for the Award
The criteria used to award the title of Honorary Member and the status of Honorary Membership can be any combination of documented evidence of:
· meritorious service that support the goals and objectives of the Association
· meritorious service to the Association in a variety of areas
· distinguished service to the community or special services to the Association
· the protection, conservation or preservation of fish and wildlife
· the conservation of natural resources and/or the environment
· distinguished service in or for the promotion of sportsmanship
· distinguished community-based service that reflects positively on or supports the Association.
Congratulations to Sam Butt and Kenny White on your awards.