|Posted by email@example.com on June 10, 2020 at 1:45 PM|
Upper Humber Rod and Gun Association
177 Goose Arm Road, Deer Lake,
June 10, 2020
LEVEL 3 AWARENESS - COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
RANGE USE REMAINS AT YOUR OWN RISK
Due to the COVID-19 and the declaration of a Public Health Emergency by the Province of Newfoundland Labrador, The Executive and Board of the Upper Humber Rod and Gun Association has enacted an action plan for our range and the Association.
Updates have been made related to the Alert Awareness which has now moved to " LEVEL 3 " as of June 08, 2020
Considering Health Canada’s guidance that outdoor activities present a lower risk but social distancing is still recommended, please note the following;
• UHRGA has suspended all group activities and rentals.
• The clubhouse will remain closed until further notice.
• Continued use of ranges by members in small groups during a "Level 3" Alert Awareness. Safe distancing measures MUST be strictly adhered to.
• Social distancing shall be maintained by all range users. Protect yourself and others, Wearing a mask is safe practise.
• Use only every second shooting platform and/or maintain safe social distance between each person including those at shooting positions.
· Special measures have been put in place by the Trap team for additional COVID-19 safety.
• Members/guests are responsible for their own hand washing measures / sanitization and each person will assume any and all risks when touching any surfaces including locks, doors, tables, chairs, and surfaces. It is a good idea to bring along cleaning/disinfectants.
• Leave nothing behind, everything you bring in you bring out including shell casings, cartridges and boxes, drink bottles and cans.
• If someone or group is using the range, please consult from a distance and wait in your vehicle / or safe area until they are finished.
• Please be respectful of others waiting.
• Memberships will continue. Contact myself directly for any issues or concerns.
We will review/renew our action plan every 2 weeks but it may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of the UHRGA Executive and Board, direction of Health Canada, or our Provincial Government where Government Regulations will be proclaimed the rule of the day. Keep yourself informed.
Deer Lake, NL
709 686 5228